Is your kitchen looking a little dated? The good news is that a new look is as close as these satin black cabinet pull handles from Plumiss. Whether you prefer modern, mid-century, or a contemporary traditional look, the black finish complements a wide variety of cabinet finishes and home designs. The clean lines and smooth square edges of these European style long bar drawer pulls lend a modern look to your kitchen cabinet doors, drawers, or bathroom vanity. In fact, these solid cabinet handles wont just lend your space a fresh look; you get to keep it!
- Satin Black Cabinet Handles / Drawer Pulls
- If you’re replacing your handle, measure and ensure the center to center hole spacing of the current handle is 3-3/4inch inches. Installing new cabinet handles, drill two holes with center to center spacing of 3-3/4inch inches
- WIDE APPLICATION: The cabinet handles can be used on kitchen cabinet, furniture door, cupboard, desk drawer, wardrobe drawers or bookcase, where black cabinet pulls are needed
- DURABLE & STRONG: 25 bar pulls made of stainless steel finished with classic matte black coordinates well with other appliances and accessoriess.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – Cabinet handles set, suitable for different styles of cabinets, wardrobe, wine cabinet, locker. Includes screws for your convenience
Check out our website for details…