smallest motion sensor light that fits easily into draw, wall, or kitchen cabinet.
Using passive infrared technology(PIR), with a node that detects both motion and body heat up to 3 meters away.
So it really only comes on when it knows it’s needed and works as a perfect replacement for the standard light switch.
No need to flick, clap, press, or set a timer. This light uses no wires, no screws, and needs no outlet.
Just snap it in place and watch it power away whenever you next need to grab something from your glove box or pop out to the shed.
LED Quantity: 6 pcs
Detection Range: 120°
Detection Distance: 9.84 ft
Working Temperature: -25℃~+40℃
Size: 3.86×1.25 in(L×W)
Weight: 1.94 oz / 1 pack
– 2 × mini Motion Sensor Night Light
– 2 × User Manual
– mini Motion Sensor Night Light may not light up during day time if brightness levels are too high.
– Do not put 2 mini Motion Sensor Night Lights too close together. This may cause one detect high brightness levels and not light up if they are too close together.
- AUTOMATIC SENSOR: This motion sensing closet lights is auto-on within 10 ft, auto-off after 12-18 seconds of no motion detected. It will turn on only when it is Dark and when motion is detected. No switches, buttons, touchpads, or timers.
- 6 LEDS MINI SIZE: This small wardrobe light comes with 6 urtra-bright LEDs, but only measures 3.9 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches, which can highly save space but provides enough light to make sure you never stumble in the dark.
- Easy INSTALLATION – Simple to install, no hard-wiring. With 3M adhesive pads and magnet, you can stick on anywhere you like.
- BATTERY OPERATED: motion sensor light is powered by 2 Pcs AAA batteries (not included), and you can replace the batteries to support it sustainably.
- 2-PACK, Widely Use: This safe light has high quality aluminum alloy case, and it is much more durable and stylish than cheaper plastic closet light, so that It’s a perfect choice to be used in attic, basement, car, child’s room, closet, cupboard, drawer, emergency supplies storage room, garage, green house, hutch, mailbox, medicine cabinet, storm cellar, storage unit, tool shed, workstation.
Detailed information available on our homepage…