When you need to keep your handgun, cash and valuables securely hidden yet quickly and easily accessible,our Q235 carbon steel gun safe is your perfect security guard
We know that security and reliability are prevailing Priorities when you need our products, and that’s why Reliancer gun pistol safes have the features you want.
We also have two sizes for your selection, both have a LARGE INTERIOR to easily accept bigger handguns and ammo,safeguard your jewelry or keep your passport,documentsnearby,great for home, office or business use.
Q235 Carbon Steel
Anti-scratch powder coat with good anti-corrosion.
Exquisite laser cutting technology make the surface of safe boxes flat and smooth enough to provide an adequate seal
Protective foam-lined interior
12.5″(L) x 9″(W) x 8.6″(H) comes with extra storage capacity and a removable interior shelf
“no-see” keypad provide lightning-quick access, even in the dark.
Key lock with 2 emergency keys offer analog backup option
Rapid pop-open door,allows for quick access in case of emergency
Improved high strength lock mechanism and precise fittings make it virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools
Alarm-U Tamper Sensitive Alert System
Audio feedback instantly confirms correct keypad entries
Audio disable feature allows “Stealth” mode operation
Battery powered for maximum security and easy portability
Safe’s predrilled holes ensure easy installation on any shelf, in a closet or cupboard for added security in case of break-in,while the attractive black finish will seamlessly fit into any interior space
Material: Q235 carbon steel
Dimensions:12″(L) x 9″(W) x 5.4″(H)\12.5″(L) x 9″(W) x 8.6″(H)
1*Q235 carbon steel gun safe
- 【Quick Access with Keypad】Whisper quiet yet quick keypad provides quick access to your valuables even in the dark.Electronic four-key pad enables you to create your own programmable 3-8-digit “no see” pass-code combination to ensure easy access;Spring loaded drop down door giving you instant entry to your handgun and other vital objects;2 override keys offer analog backup option if you forget your code
- 【Q235 Carbon Steel】Safe boxes are crafted of durable Q235 carbon steel which has sufficient intensity,features a black anti-scratch powder coat with good anti-corrosion.High density material strength, explosion-proof performance, rock-solid construction,give you the best security on the market.Exquisite laser cutting technology make the surface of safe boxes flat and smooth enough to provide an adequate seal
- 【Alarm-U Tamper Sensitive Alert System】Our quick access pistol safe features Alarm-U, the tamper and motion sensitive alarm that deters theft and keeps your family safe.If 3 wrong invalid code are made in succession this will cause the keypad to alarm for 1 minute and automatically locks down for 2 minutes.New to the Handgun Hanger Safe is an optional silent mode,making you safe completely.
- 【Reliable Locking Mechanism】Solid steel construction with anti-pry tabs,precise fittings and high strength locking latch that are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools;A thick steel door that is recessed from the frame,our gun safe is difficult to tamper with and extremely pry-resistant, preventing unauthorized access and leaving you feeling confident that your children will not be able to access your handguns
- 【High Density Foam Interior&Spring Loaded Drop Down Door】The protective foam-padded interior protects your valuables from damage and helps to prevent rattling;Spring loaded, the door quickly drops right after the correct combination is entered.The weight of the door is so heavy, we added a speed reducer that catches the door just before it slams onto a hard surface.Electronic four-keypad designed with flashing light and beeps
Check out our website for details…
The Eagle safety cabinet is a hazardous storage cabinet that has two manually closing doors and can be used to store safety cans containing flammable liquids. The cabinet is made of 18-gauge galvanized steel, which is resistant to rust, dents, and certain chemicals. Gauge is a measure of thickness (the lower the gauge, the thicker the material). The top, sides, doors, and bottom of the cabinet are double-walled, with 1-1/2 inches of space between the walls, to reduce the risk of fires. The yellow powder-coated finish resists scratches, chipping, fading, and other wear. Each adjustable shelf is supported by four brackets and can hold up to 350 pounds.
The three-point key lock and button latch help keep the cabinet doors securely shut. The doors are attached to the cabinet with continuous piano hinges, which are more secure than typical butt hinges. The door sill is 2 inches high to help keep out moisture. Two 2-inch vents allow internal vapors to escape. Each vent has a fire baffle and cap to help prevent liquids inside the cabinet from igniting. A ground connection facilitates grounding and helps prevent static sparks. Four adjustable feet enable the cabinet to be leveled. A safety warning label in English, French, and Spanish alerts users to the cabinet’s contents.
The cabinet meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standard 1910.106 and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30 for the safe storage and handling of flammable liquids.
Hazardous storage cabinets are used to store, organize, and segregate safety cans containing flammable or hazardous liquids. Some cabinets are made of galvanized steel and are double-walled to reduce the risk of fires. Others are made of polyethylene, which is resistant to certain acids and corrosive liquids. Cabinets may have standard hinged doors that close manually or self-closing hinged or sliding doors that close automatically. They can be color-coded: yellow for flammables; red for combustibles; blue for corrosives; green for pesticides; silver or light neutral for laboratory materials; and white or gray for other waste or outdoor lockers. Certain cabinets are FM Approved and meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for the storage and handling of flammable liquids. Hazardous storage cabinets are used in a variety of commercial and industrial environments and can also be suitable for home use.
Eagle Manufacturing Company manufactures industrial safety, haz-mat, and storage products that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for quality assurance. The company, founded in 1894, is headquartered in Wellsburg, VA.
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and 29 OSHA CFR 1910.106 requirements and FM Approved;Shelf Model Number: 1915
- Double wall, 18-gauge welded steel construction with 1½” airspace, and 2 18 gauge adjustable galvanized steel shelves hold 350 lbs each
- Three point key lock with self-latching button latch doors
- 4 adjustable galvanized steel leveling legs, dual 2″ vents with fire baffle and cap, grounding screw connection
- Lead-free high gloss baked-on powder coat finish, full height continuous piano hinges, a 2″ raised leak-proof door sill, and trilingual safety warning label.Shelf Depth(inches):14.75
Check out our website for details…
The Sandusky Lee RTA7000-09 is a steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This cabinet has two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and each of the three sides on this unit has triple-flanged edges for stability. The swing handle on this cabinet is made of chrome to resist corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and level with the front lip for ergonomic purposes and it can be used as a fifth shelf. This cabinet has a black powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 72 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This unit complies with American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BIFMA) shelf standards. This cabinet requires assembly, instructions are included, tools for assembly are sold separately.Cabinets are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safe work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame with three walls that support adjustable or fixed-position shelves, one or two doors and handles. Added components may include locks for applications that require security and casters or wheels for applications that require mobility. Cabinets are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.Please follow all enclosed instructions for proper assembly Use proper work gloves when working with metal parts When loading items on units with shelves please distribute the weight evenly for safety purposes. do not overload Load heavier items on the lower shelves to keep the unit from tipping Do not stand or climb on the unit Sandusky cabinet products are designed to be maintenance free Clean using a mild detergent solution or disinfectant
- Steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage
- Two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and a 3 locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2″ increments to accommodate height of stored items
- Black powder coat finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Check out our website for details…