Decorate your home in vintage farmhouse style using this unique hanging wall shelf with a fun chicken wire barndoor front. This hanging cabinet will organize spaces if you only have a bit of wall area but still want smart storage and great looks. It’ll work exceptionally well in an entryway, mudroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, or guest room. The inner shelves, 3 small drawers, and hooks are great to store all manner of items you want to stock. The double front doors open with vintage metal handles and shut securely with a magnetic clasp. The outer dimensions of this wall storage unit are 20-inches tall x 21-inches wide x 6-inches deep. Two metal keyhole hangers are installed on the back for easy, sturdy wall display. This wall cabinet arrives completely assembled and ready to use.
- VINTAGE FARMHOUSE CHARM: The Hutchins Wall Storage Cabinet provides function and style with decorative charm. The wooden rustic and white-washed two-toned finish combined with the chicken wire doors adds an authentic farmhouse touch to your home decor
- GREAT SIZE FOR MULTIPLE USES: This unit’s dimensions are 21-inches wide, 20 inches high, and 6 inches deep which is perfect for use in a small vanity or on tighter wall spaces. The 3 smaller drawers underneath the doors are just right for storing and sorting a collection of little items while the three hooks at the bottom create one more useful purpose!
- FANTASTIC STORAGE SOLUTION: This great looking wall mounted cabinet offers a wide variety of organizational and storage solutions for your entryway, kitchen, bathroom or crafting area. It would really upscale a mudroom too!
- DESIGNED TO LAST: This cabinet has a solid wood construction complemented by reliable, metal hardware with a unique vintage look. The chicken wire doors stay close with a secure magnetic latch
- COMES FULLY ASSEMBLED: This flexible cabinet is smart enough for everyday use yet unique enough for formal or special occasional displays and it comes fully assembled ready to hang and use right out of the box
Click here if you need more detailed info…